This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites www.leftcoastgrassfed.com and www.tomkatranch.org (collectively, the “Websites”), our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information, and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by us.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Websites.
- In email, text, phone and other electronic messages between you and the Websites.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Through third-party software that collects statistical, non-personal information on our Website users.
This policy does not apply to information collected on any other website operated by any third party, including through any application or content, including advertising, that may link to or be accessible from the Websites.
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13, or knowingly allow such persons to register for any of our services. If you are under age 13, please do not attempt to register for any Company services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, and/or email address. In the event that we learn that we have received any such information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using the Websites, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company. Individuals under the age of 18 may use the Websites only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18, under such person’s account.
Information the Websites Collect and How It is Collected
The Websites generally collect personally identifying information with your knowledge and consent. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, payment information or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- About you but does not identify you individually, such as statistical information about our Website users; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment and type of browser software you use to access the Websites, the operating system you are running, the website that referred you, if applicable, your internet protocol address, and usage details.
We may collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Websites, and/or from third parties. The information we collect on the Websites may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Websites, including information provided at the time of registering to receive our electronic newsletter, ordering our products on the Websites, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us or report a problem with the Websites.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Websites.
- Your search queries on the Websites.
The Company shall retain such Personal Information until it receives a request from you to delete such Personal Information. However, the Company shreds any credit card information that it receives for purchases through the Website immediately after the transaction is completed.
If at any time you do not wish to receive our news updates or announcements, you can opt out at the bottom of any email, or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that you be deleted from our mailing list.
Automatic Information Collection and Online Tracking
As you navigate through and interact with the Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to the Websites, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, the resources that you access on the Websites, and information about your computer and internet connection. We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information. This information helps us to monitor our internal operations, improve the Websites, and deliver a better and more personalized service.
Pages of the Websites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
We do not receive Personal Information automatically, but it is possible that the Personal Information that you provide may be tied to information about you that we collect automatically through web beacons.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How The Company May Use Your Information
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information:
- To present the Websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites, any products or services we offer or provide through it, or any of our policies.
- To notify you about upcoming events related to the Company or its affiliates.
- In any other way that we describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible business partners.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information (i) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, (ii) to enforce or apply any agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes, and (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company and our employees, customers, or others. We may report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement for investigation or prosecution.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
It is important to us to provide you with options regarding the Personal Information you share with us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email request at email@example.com.
Links from the Websites
If the Websites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only and the Company is not responsible for and does not receive any Private Information or other information gathered on those third party websites and resources. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you would like to change the Personal Information that you have shared with the Company, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.